Whether you can only spare a hour or so or a few pounds, or whether you want to get more involved in challenging the complacent two party culture in West Lancashire, there is a role for you.
The local Labour party have the benefit of the taxpayer-funded MPs office.
The local Conservatives have more than £30,000 in the bank and more on deposit at the national party.
To mount an effective campaign in the coming months Our West Lancashire need a little support from a lot of people.
- Can you help with leafletting or letter writing?
- Would you relish talking with residents about their concerns - either on the doorstep or by phone?
- Do you have particular skills in for example, web design or marketing that would benefit Our West Lancashire?
- Could you make a donation? £25 would pay for 1000 leaflets.
- Are you interested in community action, where we take practical action to improve a part of West Lancashire?
Crucially, please consider applying to be a member of Our West Lancashire. It is by your support as a member that we will have the increasing authority to challenge the main parties locally and put residents back in the driving seat.